Webinar: Thursday 11th October, 14:00 (GMT)
The aim of our ‘Improve Content Discovery’ webinar is to shine a light on new learning’s publishers can apply quickly and easily to revolutionise their approach to content.
Publishing and marketing technologies, when coupled with insights gathered through the application of AI, are driving how several businesses improve customer engagement by delivering a more personalised experience.
There are many reasons for adopting a personalised approach, namely to:
- Help businesses drive sales revenue
- Significantly improve engagement and dwell times
- Improve customer loyalty and retention rates
Adopting this approach will benefit not only their business, but also ultimately, the consumer.
- Personalisation – the ability to integrate a tech stack that delivers personalisation at low cost, with your existing IT infrastructure
- Customer Experience – how to deliver a highly personalised customer experience
- Preferences – the ability to serve up the right content, to the right person, at the right time
- Engagement – how to keep customers engaged with your platform and websites
We will have a fantastic speaker line up of technology, publishing and content specialists on the day to highlight and share key insight, innovations and trends in AI.
Better than Paper
Founder and MD
Digital Commercial Ops Manager
Additional speakers to be announced over the coming months.
To keep us on track, Tim Green, features editor at Mobile Ecosystems, will be facilitating the webinar.
The webinar is being hosted in partnership with FIPP – Federation of International Periodical Publishers, the network for global media, represents content-rich companies or individuals involved in the creation, publishing or sharing of quality content to audiences of interest.