6 MONTH FREE TRIAL – EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR PUBLISHERS ATTENDING THE PPA FESTIVAL 2019
Instant digital publishing for you and your readers
- Reduce costs and workflow process to enhance efficiency in your editorial team
- Empower global newsrooms to publish breaking news in real-time
- Affordable and accessible to all types and sizes of publishers
Rapidly create personalised digital magazines
We would like to offer attendees at The PPA Festival 2019 an exclusive 6 month free trail to launch a magazine using our digital publishing technology across mobile, tablet and desktop. Our platform is low cost, quick to set-up, and easy-to-use.
“DC Thomson are using Better than Paper’s publishing solution to streamline the production process and reduce the need for costly bespoke developments across mobile, tablet and web. I would recommend Better than Paper’s solution to publishers looking to rapidly roll-out digital titles cost-effectively across multiple digital platforms.”
Kirsten Morrison, Head of Digital, DC Thomson
What’s included in the 6 month free trial – digital publishing for PPA Festival attendees
Free set-up for standard magazine, hosting and technology support for 6 months
- 1 x Phone (iOS and Android)
- 1 x Tablet (iOS and Android)
- 1 x Desktop
Terms and conditions
- Assets to be supplied in agreed formats
- Based on Better than Paper’s standard templates
- Bespoke integration and development will be charged (e.g.; integration with subscription or CRM system)
- After 6 month trial ends, small fee applies
- Limited offer – first come, first served basis
Speak with the team at stand 18
Come and meet the Better than Paper team on Thursday 9th May to talk about launching your digital magazine. Alternatively feel free to call us on 02030055343 – we look forward to talking with you about your digital publishing needs.
About The PPA Festival 2019
Join us on May 9 to debate and discuss the big questions facing consumer magazine and business media brands today, and to look ahead at how the answers are shaping the sector’s tomorrow. The 2019 PPA Festival content will cover all aspects of professional publishing – from direct and digital marketing, to events, advertising, editorial and beyond – across multiple stages throughout the day.